2. Disciples Blues (C. Peagler - W. H. Kelley) (7:15)
3. Slippin' and Slidin' (S. Hampton or R. Bailey) (5:10)
4. A Little Taste (J. C. Adderley) (6:43)
5. Perhaps (C. Parker) (5:54)
6. Huck's Delight (A. Franklin) (5:10)
7. Dottie (L. Tucker) (4:37)
8. Right Down Front (C. Peagler) (5:35)
9. Along Came Cheryl (A. Franklin) (3:52)
10. Ros-Al (C. Peagler) (5:11)
Autumn Serenade (P. DeRose - S. Gallop) missing track
11. The Happy Blues (G. Ammons) (8:10)
12. My Funny Valentine (R. Rodgers - L. Hart) (4:51)
13. Kelley's Line (W. H. Kelley) (3:35)
14. Hapnin's (R. Bailey) (4:33)
William Hicky Kelley (normaphone 1-4, 6-14; euphonium 5)
Curtis Peagler (alto saxophone; tenor saxophone 8-14)
William Billy Brown (piano)
Lee Tucker (bass)
Roy McCurdy (drums 1-7, 14), Wilbur Slim Jackson (drums 8-13)
Tracks 1-7, 14 recorded at the an Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, September 8, 1959.
Tracks 8-13 recorded at the an Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, NJ, May 24, 1960.
Tracks 1-7 (The Modern Jazz Disciples)
Tracks 8-14 (Right Down Front)
Note 1: Kelley plays French horn-like euphonium and an instrument called a normaphone which is a valve trombone in the shape of a alto saxophone.
Note 2: Autumn Serenade (P. DeRose - S. Gallop) from Right Down Front (New Jazz NJLP 8240) is missing due to a lack of CD space.
New Jazz NJLP 8222; New Jazz NJLP 8240; Prestige PRCD 24263-2
P. S. If someone have that LP with missing track I'll appreciate it! All rip or just that track... Thanks!