January 1, 2014

Lennie Tristano / The Boyd Raeburn Orchestra ‎- New Sounds In The Forties



Lennie Tristano
A1. I Surrender Dear (H. Barris - G. Clifford) (3:00)
A2. How Deep Is The Ocean (I. Berlin) (2:54)
A3.1. 52nd Street Theme (T. Monk) (5:26)
A3.2. Everything I Have Is Yours (B. Lane - H. Adamson) (5:26)
A4. Tea For Two (V. Youmans - I. Caesar) (2:53)
A5. Don't Blame Me (J. McHugh - D. Fields) (3:36)
Boyd Raeburn
B1. Unknown Title (Theme) (B. Raeburn) (2:31)
B2. Foolish Little Boy (B. Raeburn) (2:49)
B3. Cartaphilius (B. Raeburn) (2:39)
B4. Amnesia (C. Davis) (2:26)
B5. I Can't Believe That You're In Love With Me (J. McHugh - C. Gaskill) (2:10)
B6.1. Mood Indigo (D. Ellington - B. Bigard - I. Mills) (3:24)
B6.2. C-Jam Blues (D. Ellington) (3:24)
B6.3. Sophisticated Lady (D. Ellington - I. Mills - M. Parish) (3:24)
B6.4. It Don't Mean A Thing (D. Ellington - I. Mills) (3:24)
B7. Tush (W. D. Wells) (2:49)

Durium (Cicala: Serie Jazz LIve) BLJ 8007

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/SAWA29NB/new_sounds_in_the_forties.rar_links

7 comments:

lucky5 said...

Great music, Brian!! Thank you very much!
Best wishes for New Year 2014!!

agmosk said...

Thank you, brian! I've never seen this. Very nice!

sandor essedy said...

thanks for this, I don't know Boyd Raeburn and wait to hear him. And happy new year!

Jazzjet said...

This looks VERY interesting! Thanks, brian.

Jazzman77 said...

Thanks for this one Brian, it looks interesting and I am looking forward to hearing it. In my day both Tristano and Raeburn were considerd the esscence of modernism.

-Otto- said...

Very cool. Thanks, brian!

tonality12 said...

I would appreciate a reupload of this if possible, would be great to hear more Tristano! Thanks