2. These Foolish Things (J. Strachey - H. Link) (9:56)
3. Jumpin' Beans (G. Mulligan) (6:51)
4. St. Louis Blues (W.C. Handy) (5:44)
5. Get Out Of Town (Before It's Too Late My Love) (G. Mulligan) (9:05)
Gerry Mulligan (baritone saxophone)
Dave Brubeck (piano 1-4), Hampton Hawes (piano 5)
Jack Six (bass 1-4), Harry Franklin (bass 5)
Alan Dawson (drums 1-4), Michael Carvin (drums 5)
Tracks 1-4 recorded live at the New Orleans Jazz Festival, New Orleans, Louisiana, May 17, 1968.
Track 5 recorded live at the Pescara Jazz Festival, Pescara, Italy, July 17, 1971.
1) The covers of Oxford (It) OX/3024 and CD DRIVE 3510 indicates Gene Wright (bass) and Joe Morello (drums)
2) The covers of CD DRIVE 3510 and Jazz Hour CD JHR 73572 indicate that Paul Desmond participates, which is wrong.
3) "Get Out Of Town", is from a 1971 live recording and listed erroneously as by Brubeck.
“DAVE BRUBECK - THESE FOOLISH THINGS” (CD DRIVE 3510)
“A JAZZ HOUR WITH THE DAVE BRUBECK QUARTET” (Jazz Hour CD JHR 73572)
”GERRY MULLIGAN QUARTET - THE SHADOW OF YOUR SMILE; THE FABULOUS PESCARA JAM SESSION” (Moon (It) MLP 003-1; Philology (It) W96-2)
Oxford (It) OX/3024; CD DRIVE 3510; Jazz Hour CD JHR 73572; Philology (It) W96-2