March 15, 2016

Toto Blanke's Electric Circus featuring Stu Goldberg - Family


A1. Bolero, Part I (T. Blanke) (7:20)
A2. Bolero, Part II (S. Goldberg) (5:30)
A3. Bolero, Part III (T. Blanke) (8:45)
B1. Flight To Kracow (T. Blanke) (11:29)
B2. Dippoldis Walde (T. Blanke) (8:31)
B3. Zana (C. Mariano) (1:24)

Toto Blanke (electric guitar, acoustic guitar)
Stu Goldberg (keyboards)
Norbert Dömling (bass)
Heinrich Hock (drums)
Trilok Gurtu (percussion)

Recorded live at the Music Academy of Detmold, 17. 1. 1980.

Alsio Music 1010

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/tbvY2Ruu/file.html

9 comments:

francisco santos said...

another great one!...
BIG THX!...

sandor essedy said...

Toto Blanke too rare, many thanksto you Brian.

francisco santos said...

i have a couple from him if you're interested...just let me know...

brian said...

yes i am!... put them on the leftovers! thanks!

Guitarradeplastico your favorite musician said...

many thanks

Anonymous said...

This is one I have not come across before. I'm looking forward listening to it. On a side note, I am curious about the front and back covers included. I have many times found downloads of old LPs that, as with this posting, have absolutely perfect artwork. I have always wondered where these covers come from? Regardless, many thanks for a 'new' Electric Circus recording.

-Brian [almost feel I should change my name!]

PE_35 said...

hi from Canada,

the links are dead, is it possible to reload even it's in mp3 it's ok for me ?

brian said...

http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/tbvY2Ruu/file.html

PE_35 said...

thanks very much , i appreciate....